Event Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Recreational Ride: T-burg to Cayuga Creamery - 20 mi +945ft
Sunday, May 13, 2018, 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Trumansburg Farmers' Market
71 W. Main St.
Trumansburg, NY 14886
is not Required
We'll start at the Trumansburg Farmers Market with the Club's Sunday riders.
Bring your camera! There is some spectacular rural countryside on this route and I expect the apple orchards to be in full bloom.
After the ride we'll congregate on the patio of Felicia's Brewhouse and Bakery in Trumansburg for a sandwich around 1pm. Given that it's Mother's Day, the backup plan is to pick up a sandwich at Good-To-Go.
Bring cash if you want a treat at Cayuga Creamery or any of the other stops!
All riders should
come equipped with the following items:
- Helmet - required
- One or two water bottles
- Bicycle pump (or CO2 cartridge)
- Spare inner tube - Some flat tires cannot be patched and your fellow riders may not have the correct tube for you to borrow.
- Tire levers
- Energy bars or similar snacks
- Cue sheet or route downloaded to phone or GPS so you know where you're going. The link to the route is posted above as RideWithGPS
The following items are recommended:
- Rear bicycle light
- Cell phone
- Bicycles should be in good working condition
- Watch and wait for slower riders at turns and at the top of long climbs
- You should be able to ride an average speed of 10-11 mph